$5.00 - $9.99
Relive the memories of your first bike with Electra's Finger Groove Grips. These retro grips comfortably keep your hands where they belong. And, they come in a variety of colors to match your bike!
Add a little comfort to your bike with Giant's Foam Grips.
$11.00 - $13.75
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
$11.50 - $23.00 $23.00 On Sale
- High-friction PU surface improves grip and reduces slipping - Microfiber backing provides a smooth, comfortable feel - Embossed tulip pattern looks powerful and improves overall grip - 2.0mm thick
$12.99 - $14.99
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
- Thick profile and raised square blocks with a sticky feel - 98 grams
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
COMFORT CONTROL Designed for Downhill and Enduro riding, the Giant’s swage series grips have several Giant-only designs from inner tube to grip surface. The exclusive integrated tube featuring a rear hollow design combines thicker rubber in the palm and a unique web pattern for the fingers to provide superior control and ergonomic comfort. - Ergo hand-fit design features a thicker rubber compound in the palm and webbed design for comfort and enhanced damping - Giant-proprietary rubber compound increases control in any condition - Multi-grip surface combination improves friction for better control - Weight: 115g
Like shock absorbers for your hands, the Swage Non Lock-On Grips take the oomph out of the ups and downs of the trail. The perfect amount of squish will keep you comfy—because cramp-free hands should be your reward for taking on new challenges. - Ergo hand-fit design features thicker rubber compound in the palm and webbed design for comfort and enhanced damping. - Giant-proprietary rubber compound increases control in any condition. - Multi-grip surfaces combination improves friction for better control. - 132mm length
$16.99 - $19.99
Best suited for the acknowledged weight weenie and thin grip lovers. 50 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 30 mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 50 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - Installed Dia. 30mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
The Rogue grips feature soft, large raised pads to provide extra shock absorption. - Made in the USA by ODI - Lock Jaw clamps sold separately
$18.99 - $19.99
Recommended for grip shift and riders looking for the best shock absorbing grip in the industry. 60 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 32mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included. - 60 Grams - Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8" - 32mm - Weight plus or minus 5% - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
• Anti-vibration gel absorbs shock for increased comfort • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
- Ergonomically Designed For Comfortable Weight Distribution - Extra Large Platform Reduces Hand Numbness - Triple-Density Material Provides Support And Reduces Vibration - Gel Layer Enhances Vibration Damping - Unique Polymer Compound Improves Durability In All Conditions - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Lock-On System
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability
• Washable surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increase comfort • Durable all conditions perforated surface for ventilation. • Includes Giant logo end-plugs and Giant finishing tape
Pro's Smart Silicon Handlebar Tape is soft to the touch for top comfort. Plus, it's made of EVA foam for an excellent grip and total control even in the wet. This great tape is also durable and features adhesive backing for easy wrapping and a stay-put hold.
Give your bike some personality and a super comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. The gel cushion damps vibration better and leaves you fresh so you can go longer. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
Add a dash of traditional aesthetic to your ride with the synthetic leather Ritchey Classic bar tape. - Material: soft and supple premium quality synthetic leather - Thickness: 2.8mm - Length: 200cm - Weight: 100g
$20.00 - $21.00
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
• Embossed with Liv logo • Non-slip PU surface • Anti-vibration EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.5mm thick
• Silicone material for improved grip in all conditions • Excellent shock absorbtion • Offset geometry for increased comfort and a lower weight • Avaibable in 30mm (Slim) and 32mm (Standard) thickness • Length 130mm • Weight from 55 g.
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
$21.99 - $24.99
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
Durable, stretch-resistant and super-comfortable on your hands, Fizik's Soft Touch Bar Tape is the choice of discerning cyclists everywhere. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather-like material that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. Plus, the soft, felt-like outer feels great all-ride long.
$23.00 - $27.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
Make every ride more fun and comfortable with Fizik's Bar Gel. It's placed beneath your handlebar tape (sold separately) to add excellent padding and protection. And, it's made from the same soft Technogel that's used in Fizik saddles, so you know this cut-to-fit Bar Gel will add a world of comfort.
• Custom ergonomic profile for increased ride comfort • Co-molded, durable Kraton rubber with softer material in critical comfort areas • Non-slip knurled surfaces for use in all conditions • Lock-on design
Giant's Gel Cork Handlebar Tape features gel padding for top-notch comfort. It provides a great grip even when wet because it becomes slightly tacky. And, the wide array of bright colors allow you to easily customize your bike. Two rolls and plugs are included in each package.
Page 1 of 3 Next page