700c, 27-Inch & 650c
-Flatland/freestyle oriented tread
- Ideal repair/replacement knobby tire for cross/dirt path use - Designed for the rider seeking additional traction and control
- Schwinn EA-3 size tire
- Great for both on and off-road riding
- All black, basic wire bead road tire
-K847 Kross Plus tire (26x1.95)
- Center ridged tire knobby
Giant's Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The side treads give you just enough grip for confident cornering.
$20.00 - $39.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
- C241 Beach Cruiser tires (26x2.125)
- Blackwall, ATB style tread pattern - Great for both on and off-road riding
- K935 Comfort ATB (26x1.95)
- K935 Comfort Cross tire (700x40)
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.1)
$24.99 - $40.00
Surly's Knard is a 700c x 41mm tire with the perfect tread for maximum traction and low rolling resistance. Designed for wherever your path leads, the Knard is the tire you want beneath you as you plot your next adventure.
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
- Performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Durable and fast 68a durometer front & rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Wire bead
$25.95 - $34.99
Completely renewed, sporting a dynamic tread pattern design. Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike. Available in a wide range of dimensions and colors. PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as an performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. Whilst providing great grip, it is also long lasting and highly durable – both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tyre we fall back on over 100 years' experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
- Great value off road tire - High volume casing for comfort and performance - 30tpi nylon casing
The versatile tread of Giant's P-RX2 tire can be used for anything from cross racing to all-day adventures. Its supported shoulder knobs provide precise cornering while the direction tread design improves traction on loose or rough surfaces. This tire features a Defect 2 Kevlar belt under the tread for puncture protection and a built-in wear indicator.
$33.99 - $49.99
All around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Urban/Commuter tire
$35.00 - $45.00
Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 60/64/60 durometer front tread - Durable and fast 64/70/64 durometer rear tread - Densely-woven DEFLECT 3 nylon puncture protection belt between the casing and tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Wire bead - 60 TPI nylon casing
$37.00 - $45.00
With their front/rear-specific compounds, grippy tread pattern and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling for any on-road conditions. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber.
$37.00 - $45.00
Mixed road and path conditions are no problem for Giant's P-X2 Tire. A multi-terrain tread design provides traction and stability on pavement, mud, and gravel. The Deflect 4 puncture protection belt in the casing shields your tubes from road debris and punctures. There's also a wear indicator in the tread as well as reflective sidewalls to provide enhanced nighttime visibility.
With their front/rear-specific compounds, grippy, all-conditions tread pattern and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R1 AC Tires offer superior handling for any on-road conditions. Giant's Deflect 0 bead-to-bead Kevlar protection barrier keeps flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber.
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- Lightweight blackjacket material spans the entire casing giving bead-to-bead puncture & cut protection - Pavement, path, & trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling - Reflective sidewalls keep city, suburban, and commuter riders visible - Wire bead
Features - High performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Sticky 62a durometer front tread - Durable and fast 65a durometer rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Folding Kevlar bead - 60 TPI nylon casing
Page 1 of 3 Next page