700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- RR-S AR Compound offers outstanding grip on both rough roads as well as pavement in all weather without compromising on speed - Single-layer SRC casing delivers an incredibly supple ride with superior rolling efficiency at a super low weight - Race Shield puncture protection provides superior puncture protection without compromising speed or road feel - Carbon/Kevlar Composite bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
- RR-S Compound boasts minimal rolling resistance and remarkable grip in the corners - Single-layer SRC casing delivers an incredibly supple ride with superior rolling efficiency at a super low weight - Race Shield puncture protection provides superior puncture protection without compromising on speed or road feel - Carbon/Kevlar Composite bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed for road tires
$14.99 - $18.00
Giant's Road tire features a raised center ridge for a smooth ride and fast rolling. The side treads give you just enough grip for confident cornering.
-Flatland/freestyle oriented tread
- Ideal repair/replacement knobby tire for cross/dirt path use - Designed for the rider seeking additional traction and control
- Schwinn EA-3 size tire
- Great for both on and off-road riding
- All black, basic wire bead road tire
-K847 Kross Plus tire (26x1.95)
- Center ridged tire knobby
$19.95 - $29.99
Completely redesigned and sporting a dynamic tread pattern design, the Ultra Sport III is a perfect modern tire for those new to road cycling. - Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike - PureGrip Compound offers great grip and is highly durable - Suitable for E-Bikes
- C241 Beach Cruiser tires (26x2.125)
$20.00 - $39.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
$20.95 - $37.75
Schwalbe's Lugano tire is ready for winter base miles and summer training alike. This durable tire features a silica tread for excellent straight-line speed and confident cornering. The classic diamond pattern on the tread gives you good traction on either wet or dry roads. Plus, it has a puncture-resistant tread, too.
- Blackwall, ATB style tread pattern - Great for both on and off-road riding
- K935 Comfort ATB (26x1.95)
- K935 Comfort Cross tire (700x40)
-C1285 MTB Sport tire (26x1.95)
- Performance front and rear specific tread rubber - Durable and fast 68a durometer front & rear tread - Centerline wear indicator molded into tread - Wire bead
- Fast rolling tread - Smooth, rounded tread with large water-dispersion grooves
- Z-Max Style Center Ridge tire (26x2.0)
$24.99 - $40.00
Surly's Knard is a 700c x 41mm tire with the perfect tread for maximum traction and low rolling resistance. Designed for wherever your path leads, the Knard is the tire you want beneath you as you plot your next adventure.
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
- Great value off road tire - High volume casing for comfort and performance - 30tpi nylon casing
The Double Fighter with a fresh new design and in a multitude of sizes. With a robust rubber sidewall, it fears neither the city nor the countryside. It rolls along the asphalt effortlessly and in silence. Its shoulder lugs allow it to stay on the right track, whether on park paths or gravel roads. Ideal for making knobbly off-road tyres into a swift city racer.
$29.99 - $44.99
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
The versatile tread of Giant's P-RX2 tire can be used for anything from cross racing to all-day adventures. Its supported shoulder knobs provide precise cornering while the direction tread design improves traction on loose or rough surfaces. This tire features a Defect 2 Kevlar belt under the tread for puncture protection and a built-in wear indicator.
Save Your Tires for Race Day Frequent trainer riders often find the tread on their rear wheel will wear down over time. We recommend using our trainer tires on our Saris indoor trainers. They are made of tough material that can stand up to hours and hours and hours of training. Product Features - 700c x 23 – 25 fits most road bikes. - Ultra-quiet and super-durable. - For use with an indoor trainer only.
$34.99 - $54.99
FAAAASSSTT! The Nano 40c is built for speed, and let’s just politely say it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centerline provide enough volume for lower tire pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire. Winner? We think so. So does everybody else. Don't believe us? Just ask. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said. Usage: Gravel / Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 530g, Dual DNA compound - Race Tube-Type: 470g, DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 550g, DNA compound
$35.00 - $42.00
With their front/rear-specific compounds, grippy tread pattern and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling for any on-road conditions. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber.
Page 1 of 3 Next page