Discover a little mischief and unknown territory with the trail-ready Embolden, the perfect bike to get you out on the trails and onto singletrack.
With 120mm of suspension around a geometry that offers confidence-inspiring handling, Embolden holds the keys to unlock your mountain bike potential and get you hooked on dirt. With an active feel, ample traction, and powerful disc brakes, this bike encourages you to go out and ride it, because you know Embolden’s got your back.
- ALUXX-grade aluminum frame with 120mm of FlexPoint suspension
- Fox 32 Rhythm 120mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- Fox Float Performance EVOL rear shock
- Giant XC-1 wheelset with Maxxis Ardent tubeless tires
- Shimano SLX 1x11-speed drivetrain with Shimano MT365 hydraulic disc brakes
- FlexPoint Suspension eliminates complex pivots and linkages to provide an effective, lightweight, and durable suspension system that’s easy to maintain.
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
- 27.5-in wheel size optimizes traction and efficiency
|Frame||ALUXX-grade aluminum, 120mm FlexPoint suspension|
|Fork||Fox 32 Rhythm, Grip Damper, Boost, OverDrive, 120mm travel|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float Performance EVOL|
|Axles||[F] Boost 110x15mm, [R] QR|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant XC-1, Tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant Performance Tracker, sealed bearing|
|Spokes||Sapim Race, 14/15g|
|Tires||Maxxis Ardent; Tubeless, 60 TPI, [F] 27.5x2.4, [R] 27.5x2.25|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, Press fit|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX 11x46, 11-Speed|
|Handlebars||Giant Connect Trail, 31.8mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano MT365|
|Brakes||Shimano MT365, hydraulic disc, [F] 180mm, [R] 160mm|
|Saddle||Liv Contact Upright|
|Seat Post||TranzX YSP-19 dropper post, 30.9mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Teal/Light Green/Yellow / Small||04712878206748||80032514|