Further evolving from its debut in 2016, the Masi CXGR Supremo brings a wealth of modern technology to the dedicated all road rider. A combination of flat mount TRP Spyre dual piston mechanical disc brakes and 12mm thru-axles delivers confidence and control in the most demanding moments. When the trail gets loose the all new KS E-Ten I dropper allows you to lower the seat height on the fly, enabling you to drop in on some tasty single track. A Shimano 105 group set mated with the Praxis Works Alba M30 crank gets you back to the top of the mountain with ease.
- Columbus CROMOR Double Butted Chromoly TIG-welded tubing, F/R 12mm thru-axle, tapered headtube, Semi-Internal Dropper Post Routing, flat-mount disc brake, & rack and fender mounts
- Dirt Tuned MC7 Full Carbon fork w/1.5" steerer, 12mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc brake, w/ fender mounts
- Shimano R7000 105 11spd components.
- TRP Spyre-C Flat Mount Dual Piston Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor F/R
- Brev. M Compact Adventure Bend Bars
- Praxis Works Alba M30 crank for class-leading shifting
- Tubeless-ready Brev. M CXR Disc rims with 23mm internal width
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||TIG-Welded Double Butted Columbus CRMOR Chromoly Tubing, Flatmount Disc Mount, 1 1/8"-1.5" Tapered H/T, 12mm F/R Thru-Axle|
|Fork||Dirt-Tuned MC7 Carbon w/Carbon Tapered 1 1/8"-1.5" Steerer, Flatmount Disc, 12mm Thru-Axle, Rack & Fender Mounts|
|Headset||Token 1 1/8"-1.5" Sealed Bearing|
Front: 100 x 12mm
Rear: 142 x 12mm
|Hubs||Alloy Disc Sealed Bearing, 12mm Thru-Axle, 28h|
|Rims/Wheels||Brev. M 23mm internal Tubeless Ready, Double Wall, 28h|
|Tires||Kenda Flintridge 700x40mm, 60tpi Folding Bead|
|Crankset||Praxis Works Alba M30|
|Bottom Bracket||Praxis Works M30 by Enduro, English 68mm|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG-700 11-34T 11-spd|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Handlebars||Brev. M Compact Adventure Bend Alloy, 12 Degree Flare, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Masi Gripper Silicon Gel|
|Stem||Brev. M 3D Forged Alloy, 31.8mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Brakes||TRP Spyre-C Flat Mount Dual Pistion Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor F/R|
|Saddle||Masi Corsa Comp|
|Seat Post||KS E-TEN 272 Remote, 27.2mm 65mm travel|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Bali Blue / 49cm||691840405416||40541|