The Deadwood SUS is Salsa’s 29+ full-suspension short-travel trail frame. It’s designed to accommodate the rolling prowess of 29 x 3.0" tires, feature the true-tracking, sure-footed Split Pivot suspension.
- High-modulus carbon fiber front triangle & aluminum seat stays with a tapered headtube
- Split Pivot suspension design
- 100mm front and 91mm rear suspension travel
- Designed to use tires ranging from 2.6" to 3.0" in width, on up to a 45 mm rims via BOOST 148 spacing
- Frame accommodates internal dropper post cable routing
- PressFit 41 x 92 mm bottom bracket
Fork sold separately
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
|Axles||Rear: 12 x 148mm|
|Bottom Bracket||PressFit 41 x 92mm|
|Wheel Compatibility||29, 29+|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Lime / Small||657993113097|