Ice Cream Truck solves the problem of having to choose between a fat bike and a trail bike. It boasts a symmetric 190mm-spaced Chromoly frame, suspension-corrected 150mm-spaced fork, and sporty trail-oriented geometry. Supported by massive 4.8-inch tires, it's ready to deftly tackle nearly any terrain.
- 100% Surly Chromoly steel with 44mm headtube and internal dropper post cable routing
- Frame is E.D. Coated for increased life expectancy
- 1-1/8-inch straight steerer fork, Chromoly steel
- 100mm threaded bottom bracket shell
- Front and rear thru-axles, non-offset
|Frame||100% Surly Chromoly steel. E.D. coated. Triple-butted main triangle. TIG-welded|
|Fork||Surly Ice Cream Truck, 1-1/8" straight steerer with tapered straight blade|
Front: 150 x 15mm thru axle
Rear: 197 x 12mm thru-axle
* Subject to change without notice.
|Buttermint Green / Small||708752339491||04-001752|
|Buttermint Green / Medium||708752339514||04-001752|
|Buttermint Green / Large||708752339538||04-001752|
|Buttermint Green / X-Large||708752339552||04-001752|