The Ogre can get you to your job during the week, then way out of town on the weekend. It’s not sluggish on pavement or gravel and can also hold its own on singletrack. Ogre brings several sensible features to the 29er platform, including horizontal slotted dropouts with Gnot-Boost spacing, a tweaked non-suspension corrected geometry, and a beefy tire clearance.
- 100% Surly Chromoly steel, double-butted main triangle
- TIG-welded, Horizontal slotted with derailleur hanger, Gnot-Boost spacing allows the use of 135mm QR hub, 142 x 12mm thru-axle or 148 x 12mm Boost hubs. Features Rohloff torque arm slot and threaded eyelets for fenders, racks and Surly trailer mounts
- Full-length Surly Trip Guide housing line guides for derailleurs and brakes; two sets of bottle cage mounts; upper seatstay threaded barrels, mid- and low-blade fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets; threaded holes for racks, fenders and trailer mounting nuts; Rohloff OEM2 axle plate mounting slot
- Disc brakes only. Disc mounts are 51mm IS. Note: rear disc brake is limited to 160mm maximum rotor diameter and requires the use of Surly caliper adaptor (included with frames and bikes)
- Frame is E.D. coated for increased life expectancy
- Tire clearance for 29 x 2.5" or 27.5 x 3"
|D. Effective Top Tube||575mm||595mm||615mm||640mm|
|E. Head Tube Angle||71.5°||72.0°||72.0°||72.0°|
|F. Head Tube Length||110mm||120mm||130mm||150mm|
|G. Seat Tube Angle||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|H. Seat Tube Length||406.4mm||457.2mm||508mm||558mm|
|J. Bottom Bracket Drop||68mm||68mm||68mm||68mm|
|K. Fork Rake/Offset||43mm||43mm||43mm||43mm|
|O. Chainstay Length||440mm||440mm||440mm||440mm|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
|Frame||100% Surly Chromoly Steel, Natch tubing, double-butted main triangle, TIG welded, E.D. coated|
|Fork||100% Surly Chromoly Steel, Natch tubing, double-butted tapered fork blades, TIG welded, E.D. coated|
Front: Novatec 9x100 QR, 6-bolt disc
Rear: Novatec 12x142 QR, 6-bolt disc
|Tires||Surly ExtraTerrestrial 29x2.5" 60tpi, Tubeless Ready|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM Powerspline|
|Crankset||SRAM NX 32t|
|Shifters||Microshift SL-M9605 Trail Pro|
|Rear Derailleur||Microshift RD-M6205 with Clutch|
|Cassette/Freewheel||OE 10-spd 11-48t|
|Brake Levers||Tektro FR5|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Champagne Supernova / Small||708752389465||BK3506|
|Champagne Supernova / Medium||708752389601||BK3507||BIMR03521|
|Champagne Supernova / Large||708752389748||BK3508|
|Champagne Supernova / X-Large||708752389885||BK3509||BIMR03541|