$5,799.99 $8,999.99 36% Off
Go fast, get rowdy, nail new lines with total control. We took everything you love about the legendary Reign and re-imagined it for 29-inch wheels. It’s progressive, it’s confident, and it’s born to fly on aggressive enduro style terrain. When it comes to building the ultimate enduro machine, we look to Giant Factory Off-Road Team riders who are out there pushing the limits of their bodies and bikes. This bike is for them—and for everyone else who loves to charge hard. We engineered the geometry of the Advanced composite frame and swingarm around larger diameter 29-inch wheels. That means shorter chainstays, a longer toptube, and just the right angles with the headtube (65 degrees) and seattube (76.8 degrees). Then we gave it an updated Maestro suspension system with 146mm of rear suspension. Aided by a new trunnion-mount shock and Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm, we came up with a system that feels super plush, active and shreddable. Beyond that, the new Reign Advanced Pro 29 features everything you need in a pro-level enduro machine, including a cleanly routed dropper seatpost, the latest Giant WheelSystem with Boost hub spacing, and tubeless tires set up right out of the box. Race-bred suspension Maestro rear suspension developed and tested under extreme conditions of Enduro World Series races. A trunnion mount shock has a longer stroke and smoother feel, and the Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm adds stiffness while lowering overall frame weight. The trunnion mount also allows longer dropper posts. Progressive enduro geometry The Advanced-grade composite frameset features updated enduro-style geometry, so you can ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence. The 65/76.8-degree headtube/seattube angles with a 42/44mm fork offset produce confident front-end handling with high-speed stability and control. 29er confidence and control Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged enduro terrain with improved balance and stability, giving you the momentum to crank up tough climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, technical descents.
$578.00 $1,155.00 50% Off
Turn your XC bike into an XC rocket with Giant's light, stiff P-XCR0 27.5-inch Composite wheels. The go-fast magic comes from the wheel's 25mm-wide carbon, tubeless-ready rim — it's more than ready to slay your favorite trails. Giant supplies the aluminum hub shells, and DT Swiss provides their renowned star rachet internals, as well as their Aerolite bladed stainless steel spokes, and aluminum nipples for unparalleled ride quality, strength, and speed.
$349.00 - $399.99 $399.99 Up to 13% Off
New Guts, New Glory Don't let its familiar good looks fool you—Reverb is a whole new weapon. Its internals have been completely re-engineered to improve on its already legendary performance and to offer enhanced reliability: all the smallest details, down to the single seal, have been re-evaluated and updated to pass the hardest and longest durability tests. Additional bushing overlap also improves performance over time, while new 150- and 170-millimeter travel options are available to tame even the gnarliest of descents. This is the brand-new Reverb, engineered for the next-generation mountain biker. - Internal cable routing keeps your bike sleek and uncluttered - Completely redesigned internals with new SKF internal floating piston - Improved performance and durability in all conditions - 150mm and 170mm travel options available in all diameters - Increased bushing overlap - New dedicated post length per travel length - WEIGHT: 560g (weight based on 340mm post, 30.9mm diameter, 100mm travel, MMX remote with shifter hardware and 1300mm hose) - LENGTH: 340mm, 390mm, 440mm, 480mm - COLORS: Black - MATERIAL: Shaft: 3D forged 7050 alloy , Head: 7050 forged alloy - OTHER: Zero Offset , Remote: Adjustable return speed at the handlebar, Discrete or Match Maker X, Left or right
$117.00 - $385.00 $385.00 Up to 70% Off
Power up steep climbs. Maximize your watts in the final sprint. Go longer distances with more comfort and less strain. The Surge Pro combines a new 100% thermoset carbon ExoBeam outsole combined with the BOA System closure featuring BOA Powerzone for direct pull ExoWrap support to provide a seamless connection to your bike. Promote your experience with the exact same direct power and efficiency as Giant’s pro riders. - Unique Slip-Last Construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and mid foot. - Unique on-the-fly micro-adjustment BOA System closure featuring BOA Powerzone with direct pull ExoWrap to support to every foot and arch type - New 100% thermoset carbon ExoBeam plate produces the lightest, stiffest plate that exceeds industry standards - Weight: 240g (size 43)
$210.00 $315.00 33% Off
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon-injected nylon studs. - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closures with mirror design, more natural for tighten (clockwise on the right shoe, but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 Up to 25% Off
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
$140.00 - $154.00 $210.00 - $231.00 33% Off
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - 3X buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Single-density ErgoComfort Insole - Injection Molded TPU heel counter
$75.00 - $139.99 $139.99 Up to 46% Off
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
$132.00 $263.00 50% Off
Integrated for speed. Pursuit combines the aero speed of a TT helmet with the head-cooling ventilation of a pro road racing helmet. Tested and proven by Team Sunweb riders like Michael Matthews, who wore it to win the 2017 Tour de France points classification, Pursuit brings together innovative technologies to optimize aerodynamics, ventilation and comfort, all in one helmet. FEATURES - Optimized ventilated aerodynamics design - Design minimizes drag, producing maximum speed in real-world rider positions - Strategically placed AeroVent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation - AeroVent ports pull incoming air through the helmet and streams it through deep internal channels to regulate temperatures during hard efforts - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and the natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors - Low and high-speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro, adjustable locking dividers, and LiteForm webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit and comfort right out of the box - Integrated MIPS Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Lightweight, LiteForm webbing wraps around the head better for a more secure fit and is hydrophobic so it won’t absorb sweat or stretch out like other webbing SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: Western: S (51-55cm), M (55-59cm), L (59-63cm) - Weight: 230g (size M, CPSC) - Certifications: CPSC/CE, AS/NZS
$121.00 $242.00 50% Off
- Created for the performance rider who is seeking a professional riding experience - Designed from the beginning with ace aerodynamics applied for maximum ventilation with minimal construction - Strategically placed aerovent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation - Element strap system (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro, Optimal Position Y, and Liteform webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch shell fabric - Adjustable waistband - Open hand pockets and a zippered stash pocket - Liner short not included - Relaxed fit
$90.00 $180.00 50% Off
- POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain - Liv Race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura™ fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$88.00 $175.00 50% Off
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
$27.50 - $79.00 $79.00 49% Off
Being a cyclist allows a certain humble confidence and sense of belonging. And the Energize does double duty keeping you comfy outside or on the spin bike, plus allowing you to claim your composure from trail to town. No matter where you wear it, the lightweight short sleeve jersey keeps you cool with a powerful duo: a mesh insert on the back provides extra airflow and the lightweight fabric dries lightning-fast. And, of course, it's got stylish looks - that’s the Liv way to ride. FEATURES - Liv Relaxed Fit - Flatlock seams - Slight V, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh insert - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura fabric - Zipper stash pocket - UPF 15+ sun protection - Materials: 100% polyester - Available Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL/XXL
$77.00 $110.00 30% Off
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
$75.00 $105.00 29% Off
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$56.25 $75.00 25% Off
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$54.00 $90.00 40% Off
Make sure you're prepared to go the distance in your next tri. Giant's Race Day Sleeveless Tri Top is optimized to provide top-tier performance, whether you're just starting your swim, deep into your bike leg, or running towards the finish line. Its four-way stretch Stratos fabric moves with your body for a great fit and long-term comfort during all of the disciplines. Plus, its chlorine-resistant for race day simulations in the pool boasts a 20cm zipper for ventilation, and features two rear pockets for easy access to your fuel.
$49.99 $144.99 66% Off
A set of no-nonsense panniers for the everyday commuter. Every Seymour bag is created using Oceanweave – Axiom’s new lightweight and durable fabric made from reclaimed fishnet – to help reduce the amount of harmful plastics in our oceans. CONSTRUCTION - OCEANWEAVE 600D recycled fishnet polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating - Red interior liner on back-plate protects contents from scratches and improves internal visibility - Daisy-chain webbing for additional tie-down options. MOUNTING SYSTEM - Rixen & Kaul VARIO 1 hooks are adjustable from 6mm-16mm. - The Rixen and Kaul lower SLIDE-LOCK rail and FLIP-LOCK hold panniers firmly in place. ADDED BENEFIT - Drawstring closure helps to manage load - Mesh side pocket with elastic closure - Zippered rear pocket; Mesh front pocket with elastic closure - Daisy-chain webbing loops provide additional tie-down points - 3M triangle rear logo - Ultra-stiff polyurethane backing plate - LED light clip - Volume 22 L / 1343 cu in (pair) - Weight 992g / 2.19 lbs (pair)
$23.00 - $45.00 $90.00 50% Off
- Liv Club fit - Full-length front zipper - High-visibility reflective accents - 3 rear pockets - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar - Strategically placed mesh inserts - Quick-drying, moisture-wicking TransTextura™ fabric
$41.75 $95.00 56% Off
• Liv CLUB FIT • ThermTextura fabric • Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar
$39.50 - $40.75 $74.00 - $105.00 61% Off
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • TransTextura™ liner wicks moisture and dries quickly • Adjustable waist • 12” inseam • Removable chamois liner
$40.00 $80.00 50% Off
Designed with the trail rider in mind, Giant's Realm short-sleeved jersey is the key to off-road comfort. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey features a large mesh back panel so you can stay cool even when you're wearing a hydration pack. With no zipper or rear pockets the Realm uses a minimalist design best suited for riders who prefer to use a backpack or hydration pack.
$40.00 $80.00 50% Off
Enjoy every ride in Giant's Streak Short Sleeve Jersey. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey breathes well and dries quickly. The Streak features a full-length zipper, three spacious rear pockets, and a sweat-proof phone pocket.
$40.00 $80.00 50% Off
- Liv CLUB FIT - TransTextura moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric - Flatlock seams, non-restrictive collar
$39.95 $120.00 67% Off
You've got to put it all on the line on race day, and Liv's pro-cut Race Day Long Sleeve Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. ThermaTextura fabric dries quickly to keep you warm and comfortable so you can focus on the road ahead. The full-length sleeves help you shrug off the chill of the shoulder seasons. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
$38.00 $75.00 49% Off
Designed with the trail rider in mind, Giant's Realm Short Sleeve Jersey is the key to off-road comfort. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey features large mesh panels so you can stay cool even when you're wearing a hydration pack. With no zipper or rear pockets, the Realm uses a minimalist design best suited for riders who prefer to use a backpack or hydration pack.
$38.00 $75.00 49% Off
On-road or off, Liv's Charm Short Sleeve Jersey is a cycling essential perfect for any ride. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric with mesh side and back panels, it breathes well and dries quickly. 3/4-length sleeves are great for cooler days or the occasional off-road adventure. The relaxed cut makes this jersey versatile enough to wear on or off the bike.
$38.00 $100.00 62% Off
- Liv Race fit - 1/2-length zipper - Zipped rear pocket - Non-restrictive collar - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
$37.50 $75.00 50% Off
- TransTextura fabric - Raglan sleeve cut - Full-length zipper - 3 rear pockets - UPF 30+ sun protection - Club fit
Page 1 of 2 Next page