- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height - No logos - Includes five (5) 1-1/8" x 2.5mm spacers
$569.99 - $619.00
The Oversized Pulley Wheel System for SRAM Red and Force AXS features a 15-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower pulley wheel setting for maximum efficiency. The handbuilt OSPW System has two spring tension settings that offer you customized setup based on riding conditions. This OSPW System is also compatible with the 2020 11-speed SRAM Red eTap derailleurs featuring a clutch. - Pulley wheels: CeramicSpeed 15-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower - Pulley wheel material: aluminum - Cage material: carbon-reinforced PA - Bearing options: CeramicSpeed Standard or Coated - Compatibility: SRAM Red AXS and SRAM Force AXS. 2020 SRAM Red eTap 11-speed derailleur with the orbit clutch. This system is also compatible with the wider-range Force AXS medium cage derailleur - Cassette Compatibility: Fits 12-speed 10-36 tooth cassettes. Fits 11-32 tooth cassettes when used with an 11-speed clutched derailleur - Spring Tension Settings: 2-spring - Speeds: 12-speed - Discipline: Road and Gravel/Cross - Custom tool included for removal of stock cage and securing of OSPW. The factory clutch mechanism will remain intact. There is no damage or modification to the clutch for the installation of the OSPW System In the box: - Complete OSPW System for SRAM Red/Force AXS - CeramicSpeed Pulley Oil, 15 ml dropper bottle - Custom tool for removal of stock cage and securing of OSPW System
- BT-E6010 (battery) / SM-BME61 (battery mount) - Consistent performance, minimally affected by weather and temperature - Long life design, greater than 1,000 charge cycles - BT-E6010 features easy mounting and release
- BT-E6000(battery) / SM-BNE60 (battery mount) - Consistent performance, minimally affected by weather and temperature - Long life design, greater than 1,000 charge cycles - BT-E6000 features integrated sense of design with carrier
- Lightweight, durable alloy clamp system designed specifically to work with the Contact SLR Aero Integrated or Contact SLR Aero handlebars for 2018+ Propel Advanced Disc and 2019+ Propel Advanced - Quick easy one bolt setup adjustment and wide-range armrest positioning - Fits Giant Contact SL/Connect SL bar extensions (22.2mm) - Armrest pads included
Giant's Connect SL U-Bend Carbon Aerobar Extension is for use with Giant's Clip-On Aerobar Clamps (sold separately). This model features the U-Bend. Thanks to carbon construction, this is a featherweight and super-stiff bar. Plus, it has 70mm of fore/aft adjustment to dial in your ideal aero position.
- Wrist pressure relief ergonomics - Multi adjustable brackets - Multi position wide armrests - 1cm soft foam arm pads - Weight: 241g (Ski-Bend), 237g (S-Bend) - 22.2mm extension clamp diameter - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
- Compatible with Contact SLR Aero handlebar
- Compatible with 31.8mm round handlebars - Adjustable armrest adapts to a wide range position - Includes 20mm, 40mm, and 60mm spacers - Fits Giant Contact SL/Connect SL bar extensions (22.2mm)
- Single ring guide for riders who desire the simplicity of a single-ring drivetrain but require compact front gearing - Incorporates the G3 upper guide, lower roller and integrated and removable lower skid plate - Available in BB, ISCG and ISCG-05 configuration
$144.99 - $154.99
- Riser set including 10 x 1cm spacers and bridge for stability - Includes required bolts - Aluminum aerodynamic construction that meets UCI requirements - Color: SB black - Weight: from 40g
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mounts - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
$103.99 - $135.99
Shimano's Di2 electric drivetrain takes shifting to the next level. Two Di2 Battery Chargers are available. Choose the model designed for your system's battery. An additional power cable is required for the external-style battery charger (sold separately). These chargers fully charge the battery in 90 minutes.
- Spacer set including all the standard spacers that are in the Missile EVO aerobar (sold separately) - Including various bolt lengths - Original spare part - Color: SB black
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mount - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
Giant's Connect SL S-Bend Carbon Aerobar Extensions are for use with Giant's Clip-On Aerobar Clamps (sold separately). This model features the S-Bend. Thanks to carbon construction, these are featherweight and super-stiff extension bars. Plus, they have 70mm of fore/aft adjustment to dial in your ideal aero position.
Giant's Connect SL Ski-Bend Carbon Aerobar Extensions are for use with Giant's Clip-On Aerobar Clamps (sold separately). This model features the ski-jump bend. Thanks to carbon construction, these are featherweight and super-stiff extension bars. Plus, they have 70mm of fore/aft adjustment to dial in your ideal aero position.
RockShox Reverb Remote Assembly for A1 generation Reverb and Reverb Stealth. - Includes remote Lever, MMX clamp, 1500mm of new hose, new hose barb, new strain relief - For "A1" designated posts, 2010-2012 - A1 posts have a silver return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
- Accessory base plate to mount EnergyPak Plus on the bike. - EnergyPak Plus accessory comes with a water bottle cage adaptor plate that can be mounted to the base plate when the EnergyPak Plus is not in use.
Giant's Connect SL Clip-On Aerobar Clamps are made of light and durable aluminum with foam padded arm rests. These clamps feature wide-range arm-rest adjustability and simple single-bolt adjustments.
-Seatpost clamp for Propel Advanced ISP models (2013-2016)
The tool-free Maxle Lite brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your bike's rear end in a light, easiest-to-use expanding wedge thru-axle system. - Thread Length: 20mm - Thread Pitch: 12 x 1.75mm
This kit contains all the parts needed for scheduled maintenance and/or rebuild of B1 Stealth Reverb Seatposts. - Includes Blue 1-Piece U-Cup Seal Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, Brass Keys, and Bushing - Requires RockShox Specialty Tools to perform Service: Post Bleed Tool, Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool - B1 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and "ROCKSHOX" laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle
Shimano BT-R1A External Di2 Battery - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware - Di2 External Battery, battery charger, and power cable are universal between Dura-Ace 9070, 7970, Ultegra 6870, 6770 and Alfine Di2 systems - Battery weight: 71 grams
$69.00 - $79.00
Dropper post levers are something a lot of us overlook—we want our dropper to work but don't think about the button that makes the magic happen. After testing a bunch of levers, from the plastic ones to the ergonomically weird, even the best in class, we decided we could do better. So we made the Loam Lever. It's the most adjustable lever around, ensuring you can modify it to fit your exact ergonomic specifications. The lever's grippy, injection-molded pad has got your back in sloppy weather conditions. And, speaking of weather, we made sure the whole thing was as weatherproof as possible, meaning your lever won't squeak, bind up, or fail after being in the rain. The Loam Lever Has 5 Key Characteristics: 1. Adjustability - We believe precision matters, this lever provides two forms of adjustment so you can dial-in your perfect placement. 2. Weather Proof - Oversized high-quality sealed bearing paired with an additional seal and all stainless hardware for longevity and durability. 3. No-Slip Grip - Speaking of weather, the Loam Lever features a grippy, injection-molded thumb pad so you can drop or raise at the right time in even the sloppiest of conditions. 4. Techy AF - Custom CNC machining throughout the whole design of the Loam Lever for precision and weight reduction. 5. Direct Mount - Available in SRAM's MatchMaker X for Guide brakes and Shimano's I-Spec II for XTR M9000, XT M8000, SLX M7000, and DEORE M6046
Stylish and strong, Salsa's Fat Flip-Off Stainless Steel Quick-Release Skewers are a nice finishing touch on any fat bike. The shaft is constructed from stainless steel, which makes for a sturdy, durable, lightweight pair of skewers.
Transfer Dropper Post Remote A lightweight below-the-bar design for 1x drivetrains. FOX Transfer post levers provide smooth action and reduced force, providing consistent actuation pressure to raise or lower the seat. - 22.2 1x Remote I-Spec EV
Made from forged and machined 6061-T6 Aluminum for high strength and light weight. - Places lever in optimal position left vacant by the lack of front shifters on 1x setups - Matchmaker 1x compatible - Lever pivots on precision bearings for smooth action and durability - 2 mounting positions for ideal placement for each user - Increased leverage ratio for reduced actuation force over universal lever - Textured non-slip thumb pad for not slipping thumbs
RockShox Reverb Stealth Full Service Kit for A2 generation Reverb Stealth dropper seatposts - Includes Blue 1-Piece U-Cup Seal Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Rebuilds IFP, Poppet, Seal Head, Dust Seal, Piston, Brass Keys, and Bushing - For "A2" designated posts, 2013-2016 Includes new Internal Floating Piston (IFP) - Requires RockShox Reverb Rebuild Tools: Post Bleed Tool, Oil Height Tool, IFP Height Tool - For "A2" designated posts, 2013-2016 - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle - Updated service kit as of 06/2016
$69.95 - $69.99
The Wolf Tooth ReMote is a significant lever upgrade for cable-actuated dropper seatposts. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote solves many of the functional problems that come with other dropper lever designs. - Includes barrel adjuster for on-the-fly changes - Lever pivots on a 21mm ball bearing for smooth operation - Engineered break-away pivot that allows the lever to break away from the mount in the event of a crash - Cable Kind Clamp does not damage secured cables and features captive hardware - Integrates with SRAM/Avid MatchMaker X clamp-equipped brake levers for better ergonomics
Page 1 of 8 Next page