$605.00 - $635.00
- Ultralight, one-piece full-composite construction fine-tuned for vibration damping and aerodynamics - Dual radius drop and aero top profile for maximum aerodynamics - 12 width/length combinations meets most performance fit needs - OverDrive 2 provides improved steering stiffness - Compatible with the new Contact SL Aero Clip-on system - Steerer diameter: 1-1/4-inch, compatible with 1-1/8-inch with adapter (sold separately)
Giant is a world leader in carbon and their Contact SLR Aero Integrated Handlebars are as masterfully engineered and performance-enhancing as they are beautiful. They boast an ultralight one-piece, carbon handlebar/stem combo for the power transfer to climb more easily, jump out of the pack with ease and sprint for the win. They feature Giant's OD2 carbon technology for superior cornering stiffness and steering precision and come in a complete size run for finding your perfect fit. This dream bar/stem combo has rustproof stainless-steel stem bolts and it is also compatible with clip-on aero bars should you want to go even faster.
$302.00 - $305.00
ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new Contact SLR Stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in ±10° and ±20° angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm, the Contact SLR stem accommodates a wide range of riders and is the perfect complement to the TCR or any other high-performance road bike. STIFF AND LIGHT With purpose- engineered shaping, full-carbon Contact SLR stem offers maximum stiffness at minimum weight. Compared with the previous Contact SLR stem, the all-new Contact SLR road stem is 9% stiffer and 7% lighter. AERO INTEGRATION The integrated stem cap of the all-new Contact SLR stem ensures a smooth flow of air over the top of the stem while the specifically designed shape of the spacers offers seamless integration and air transition over the side of the stem. VERSATILE FIT Perfect for any elite rider, the Contact SLR road race stem is available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±10°/ ±20°). FEATURES - Compatible with all Giant OD1 and OD2 head tubes sizes - Available in ±10° and ±20° angles - Available in eight lengths from 70 to 140mm - Purpose-engineered shaping achieves maximum stiffness and lowest weight - Integrated aero silhouette from stem cap to spacers
Features - Material: Ultra-light Aero carbon composite - Length: 70mm / 80mm / 90mm / 100mm / 110mm / 120mm - Fit: 31.8mm (OD2), shim 28.6mm (1 1/8") steerer tube - Extra: Titanium hardware, +/-8° adjustable rise - Weights: 135g, 138g, 141g, 146g, 149g, 154g
A Trail-Rated, carbon-bodied, 31.8mm stem for mountain bikers seeking best-in-class performance, response, and vibration absorption. The M6 stem is designed to complement the look and ride feel of the ENVE M5 and M6 handlebars. - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8 mm - Material: Carbon - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Stem angle: 0-degree
$235.00 - $263.00
- Stiff, ultra-light, full-composite oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance - 46mm wide alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - Recessed top cap and semi-integrated spacer maximizes stem to steerer contact - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
- Lightweight, 3D forged, 2014 aluminum alloy - Proprietary Stealth recessed cable routing system enhances aerodynamic performance - Oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance
An adjustable stiffness suspension stem that smooths out the ride by reducing the affects of impacts and road vibrations. - Unwanted vertical movement is absorbed by twin interchangeable elastomers - Stem retains torsional rigidity - Travel is limited to 1-2 centimeters - Made with 6061-T6 Aluminum - Includes 5 swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional) to customize the ride feel for your bike, weight, and riding style
Strong, light and elegant. Chromag's longest running stem, the Ranger, has a refined body shape that represents their own advancement in 3D modelling and CNC profiling. The Ranger is stronger and stiffer for today’s increased demands with blended body features to increase performance with a more fluid look. The Ranger evolves with the same physical fundamentals, more flow, and increased strength. Starting at 140g, the Ranger is light yet extremely stiff for positive control at the front end.
Some might call it magic—PRO likes to refer to it as co-creation: aligning all forces to work in favor of you. The PRO Vibe Stem is designed to align your cockpit perfectly with your bike for an optimal riding position. Supreme stiffness offers you more control during those high-speed descents or maneuvers. It's also developed for ultimate integration with Di2 to give you maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. With the specially positioned cable ports, you can internally route Shimano Di2 cables. All of the advantages of Di2, with none of the cables showing. Align yourself with performance—use the PRO Vibe Stem. - Anodized AL-7075 - Shimano DI2 integration - Lightweight titanium bolts - Integrated topcap
$99.95 - $119.99
- CNC machined 2014 aluminum body and 7075 aluminum clamps - 240 degree wrap-around, twin plate clamping system - External webbing to maximize structural strength - 118-158g including stainless steel bolts
$99.95 - $114.99
The Elite X4 Mountain Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X4 combines exceptional strength with light weight for durable, solid steering control to tame the toughest trails. It has a four-bolt clamp design and reversible graphics, so your X4 looks great whichever way you run it.
Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new aluminum Contact SL stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in 0° and ±10°angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm brings superior performance to a wide range of riders. VERSATILE FIT Available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±0°/ ±10°), the Contact SL stem is perfect for any ride experience. - Super stiff, ultra-light aluminum - Compatible with all Giant OD1 and OD2 steer tubes - Integrated silhouette from stem to cone spacers - Compatible with Giant's Contact SLR/SL computer mount
$99.99 - $109.99
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 35mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
$89.99 - $105.00
• 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section • Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate • Titanium hardware • ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers • 1-1/8" steerer adapter included • Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
$99.99 - $104.99
Race Face took their super popular Turbine 35mm stem and turned the volume up to R. Increased strength to handle the harshest aggressive all mountain riding combined with an update to 0-degree size for optimized fit and performance. This stem sets the new standard in weight vs strength. - CNC Aluminum - 0-degree rise for perfect fit on aggressive bike frames - Extensive CNC machining for weight reduction without impacting strength - TopLock faceplate design for easy and secure installation
With its tough, forged aluminum construction, 4-bolt face-plate, and 52mm-wide clamp Giant's Contact DH Stem is lightweight strength and true DH durability. It offers point-and-shoot steering precision and adjustable reach so you can rally every track.
$94.99 - $99.99
Easton’s lightest aluminum stem is the choice of road racers and top XC pilots alike. The advanced EA90 aluminum tubing and 3D forging process results in a perfect blend of strength and weight. Easton’s patented DST distributes clamping forces more evenly over a larger area, making it the perfect stem for today’s lightweight aluminum and carbon handlebars. - Finish: Black Ano - Weight: 130g (100mm) - Rise: Varies - Clamp diameter: 31.8mm - Steerer: 1 1/8-inch - Length: 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm - Materials: EA90 alloy
Choose any line with confidence when your bars are locked into Easton's Havoc Stem. Its solid, CNC'd aluminum construction and Top Lock Technology can stand up to the toughest conditions and gnarliest trails for years of hard-charging fun.
The RaceFace Atlas is designed to bridge the needs of AM and FR/DH riders: light enough for AM, tough enough for FR and DH, providing the ultimate in versatility. - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
- 3D forged, 6061 aluminum alloy body with oversize box cross-section - Oversized 52mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - 35mm handlebar clamp diameter - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8"
The Koryak Di2 stem is ideal for AM, Trail, and XC. It's 3D forged with AL-7075 aluminum for a strong and lightweight stem, and has a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation. The Koryak stem is ready to hit the trail.
$64.00 - $74.99
Whether you’re trying to hold your line on a jackhammer descent or stick a landing on a 20-foot gap jump, you need confidence and control. The heart of the beefy HOLZFELLER Stem is its 6066 aluminum body, 3D forged into a thing of beauty with all-new graphics. It takes design cues from the lighter AKA Stem, but has added strength for the most extreme DH and Freeride situations. The HOLZFELLER features a 2-bolt steerer clamp and 4-bolt handlebar clamp and weighs less than 200g (190g for a 40mm length). It’s available in two color choices and three lengths: 40mm, 55mm or 60mm. HOLZFELLER Stem is also available with a larger 1.5-inch steerer tube diameter.
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
$53.00 - $58.00
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversize 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Steel hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included
$47.00 - $54.99
TruVativ's AKA Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for durable strength in all conditions. Four bolts attach the faceplate for a vise-like grip on your bars, and the 2-bolt clamp secures to your steerer for pinpoint steering precision and stiffness. This stem perfectly balances weight and strength for your trail or all mountain bike.
RaceFace designed their Respond stem for DH/AM riders seeking big hit performance at an All Mountain weight and beer budget cost. It's engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness, and weight. - Forged & blasted 6061 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates 'stress risers' which could cause your bar to bend or break
The Guide Trail Stem translates your handlebar input into precise trail movements. It’s an ideal choice for modern trail bikes that have a long front center and wide bars. The Guide Trail Stem is lightweight, durable, and available in a variety of sizes to suit rider preferences. - AL-6061-T6 aluminum construction - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design - 31.8mm bar clamp - 28.6mm stem clamp - 40mm stack height - Bead-blasted, then anodized, finish
The Guide Trail Stem translates your handlebar input into precise trail movements. It’s an ideal choice for modern trail bikes that have a long front center and wide bars. The Guide Trail Stem is lightweight, durable, and available in a variety of sizes to suit rider preferences. - AL-6061-T6 aluminum construction - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design - 35.0mm bar clamp - 28.6mm stem clamp - 40mm stack height - Bead-blasted, then anodized, finish
Page 1 of 2 Next page