The new Women’s X-Alp Divide is an update to Pearl Izumi's best-selling women’s All-Road v4 cycling shoes, and they are ready for all-terrain adventure. They're great for fire trail, non-technical dirt riding, commuting, and indoor cycling classes. And, with two-bolt SPD cleat compatibility, these shoes will cover almost all your needs.
- Bonded seamless upper delivers lightweight, durable riding performance
- Reinforced toe cap for added protection
- Anatomic two-strap configuration improves fit and comfort
- Full length nylon plate for on-bike performance
- Aggressive outsole pattern for superior traction and durability
- SPD compatible
- Weight: 340 grams / 11.9 oz. (size 40)
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Hook and Loop|
|Weight||340g (size 40)|
* Subject to change without notice.